Do you want to work for a company that:
- truly cares about their staff and will invest in your future career development?
- is one of the leading advisers in London when measured by customer feedback?
- can offer whole of market advice rather than being restricted to certain lenders?
- is dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial and straightforward to deal with
- has a management team that truly care about service quality?
- will value you and offer you a package that reflects your calibre?
Our future is bright and with rapid growth set to continue in 2018, we want to hire the very best mortgage advisers with a passion for delivering excellent service. Bennison Brown has already established a reputation for excellence and holds a Google five star rating; something we are proud of and determined to maintain.
By joining our team as a mortgage adviser, you will quickly find our four core values, Quality, Flexibility, Trust and Value, are at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to help develop talent and are supportive of advisers who are currently tied to one lender joining us. We will give you the support you need to transition to a whole of market adviser.
We offer a competitive package that will be tailored to each individual (based on your experience and qualifications) to ensure it is attractive compared to your existing role. Expected earnings will be between £40,000-70,000 per annum.
In terms of career development beyond this role we have a number of attractive career pathways. This includes leadership roles as the business expands and the opportunity to train as a pensions and investments adviser. We are committed to funding the training you will need to be successful in those roles and will help you plan your personal development.
Who we are looking for?
- CeMAP qualified with at least nine month's experience providing mortgage and protection advice to clients
- Currently working in either a tied or whole of market environment
- Able to project knowledge and expertise when they speak to clients to quickly build trust and rapport
- Has drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience
- Highly organised and is able to meet the expectations of multiple clients that you will be focussed on at any one time
- Flexibility; we need to be available when our clients need us. This will involve working one evening a week and one in four Saturdays
What you can expect from us?
- A growing pipeline of high quality leads gained through our prominent locations, digital marketing and referrals
- Centralised administration to assist you with the non-advice elements of the process. This will save a significant amount of time and make you more productive
- Custom built mortgage system, allowing you to focus on the client and their needs without having to re-enter information in multiple systems
- Access to whole of the mortgage market including exclusive deals other advisers cannot get
- A supportive management team who will help you succeed
- Purpose built office, giving you a relaxed modern place to work and meet clients. Only two minutes away from Island Gardens DLR station
If you feel you have the skill set to be part of this team we’d be very happy to hear from you. We like to start with a phone call once you have sent us your CV or a link to your Linked-In profile. If we both then feel there is a potential match we can commence a more formal recruitment process.