Do you want to work for a company that:
- truly cares about their staff and will invest in your future career development?
- is one of the leading advisers in London when measured by customer feedback?
- is dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial and straightforward to deal with
- appreciates not everybody can work 9-5 with a busy family life
Our future is bright and with rapid growth set to continue in 2018, we want to hire an administrator to support a group of our Mortgage Advisers.
This is a key role and the right person can make a significant impact on the productivity of our mortgage advisers. Bennison Brown holds a Google Five Star rating and the organisation skills of our mortgage administrators are key to helping us maintain that.
By joining our team as a mortgage administrator, you will quickly find our four core values, Quality, Flexibility, Trust and Value, are at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to help develop talent and can offer development in to leadership roles or paid for qualifications to become a mortgage adviser for team members that want to progress their career.
Earnings will be between £20,000-25,000 per annum for a full time role depending on experience. If you have other commitments that make full time work impractical we will still consider the right candidate and salary will be prorated
We are committed to funding the training you will need to be successful in this role or any future roles. We will help you plan your personal development once you start working with us.
We are not necessarily looking for someone who has done this role previously as we feel if someone has the right skills and behaviours we can help train them to be successful.
Who we are looking for?
- An understanding of how the mortgage process works
- Experience working in financial services is highly desirable
- Proven experience working in a role where you regularly speak to clients on the phone
- Able to project confidence and quickly build rapport with clients
- Has drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience
- Highly organised and able to oversee a large number of open cases
- Someone who enjoys working in a team and is able to multitask
What you can expect from us?
- To be kept busy with days that will be varied and pass by quickly
- Training so you can be effective supporting our mortgage advisers with the non-advice elements of the mortgage process.
- One system that is intuitive to use and allows you to focus on the client and their needs without having to re-enter information in multiple systems
- A high calibre management team who will help you succeed
- Purpose built office, giving you a relaxed modern place to work and meet clients. Only a two minute walk from Island Gardens DLR station If you feel you have the skill set to be part of this team we’d be very happy to hear from you. We like to start with a phone call once you have sent us your CV or a link to your Linked-In profile. If we both then feel there is a potential match we can commence a more formal recruitment process.