Do you want to work for a company that:
- truly cares about their staff and will invest in your future career development?
- is one of the leading brokers in London when measured by customer feedback?
- is dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial and straightforward to deal with?
This is a great opportunity for someone who already has experience in the financial services industry and is looking to progress towards a career as a mortgage broker. Working alongside a mortgage broker, you will gain a deep understanding of differing lender criteria and mortgage schemes as well as a valuable insight into the processes of a top performing London mortgage broker.
Established in 2017, Bennison Brown already has over 125 five-star Google reviews to its name, with rapid growth set to continue in 2019. We want to expand our team with a case manager to support one of our mortgage brokers. Earnings will be between £22,500-27,500 per annum for a full-time role at our office based in the Docklands, London. This is a key role and the right person can make a significant impact on the productivity of our mortgage brokers.
By joining our team as a case manager, you will quickly find our four core values, Quality, Flexibility, Trust and Value, are at the heart of everything we do. The organisation skills of our case managers are key to helping us maintain such a high-quality service.
In this role you will be required to:
- Analyse options in the mortgage market to find suitable products, according to customer requirements once a broker has completed the initial appointment
- Contact new clients to organise mortgage and protection meetings
- Maintain regular contact with third parties such as mortgage lenders, solicitors and estate agents
- Work alongside a mortgage broker to help clients throughout their mortgage journey and providing them with regular updates
What skills and experience do you need?
- An understanding of how the mortgage process works
- Background working in financial services
- Track record working in a role where you regularly speak to clients
- An ability to project confidence and quickly build rapport with clients
- Have drive, ambition and passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Highly organised and able to oversee a large number of open cases
- Enjoy working in a team and able to multi-task
What you can expect from us?
- Training and development to gain skills and experience
- To be kept busy with days that will be varied and pass by quickly
- One system that is intuitive to use and allows you to focus on the client and their needs without having to re-enter information
- A management team who will help you succeed
- Purpose built office, giving you a relaxed modern place to work and meet clients. Only a two minute walk from Island Gardens DLR station
If you feel you have the skill set to be part of this team we’d be very happy to hear from you. We like to start with a phone call once you have sent us your CV or a link to your Linked-In profile to email@example.com. If we both then feel there is a potential match we can commence a more formal recruitment process.