Do you want to work for a company that:
- Truly cares about their staff and will invest in your future career development?
- Is one of the leading brokers in the country when measured by customer feedback?
- Is dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial and straightforward to deal with?
- Has a management team that truly care about service quality?
- Will value you and offer you a package that reflects your calibre?
Established in 2017, Bennison Brown has over 200 five-star Google reviews to its name, with rapid growth set to continue in 2020 despite current challenges of a Covid-19 market. We want to expand our team with an experienced protection adviser who is passionate about delivering excellent service. By joining our team, you will quickly find our four core values, Quality, Flexibility, Trust and Value, are at the heart of everything we do.
Due to the high demand for our services we need to continually expand our team. We are looking for a protection adviser who is exceptional at what they do and has a strong desire to join a quality led company. The busy role will support our growing business by working alongside our highly experienced team of mortgage brokers and case managers on a day to day basis to ensure a smooth customer journey.
Who we are looking for?
- CEMAP or CII fully qualified.
- Must have at least two years’ experience providing protection advice to customers.
- To be confident advising customers on; Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Buildings and Contents Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Be able to deliver a presentation explaining the different types of insurances that are available to the customer, describing the different benefits they provide and the price of these options.
- Able to project knowledge and expertise when they speak to clients to quickly build trust and rapport
- Has drive, ambition, and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience
- Highly organised and able to meet the expectations of multiple clients that you will be focused on at any one time.
- Flexibility; we need to be available when our clients need us. This will involve working one evening a week and one in four Saturdays.