Do you want to work for a company that:
- Truly cares about their staff and will invest in your future career development?
- Is one of the leading brokers in London when measured by customer feedback?
- Can offer whole of market advice?
- Is dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial and straightforward to deal with?
- Has a management team that truly care about service quality?
- Will value you and offer you a package that reflects your calibre?
Established in 2017, Bennison Brown already has over 300 five-star Google reviews to its name, with rapid growth set to continue in 2021. We want to expand our team with an experienced whole of market mortgage broker passionate about delivering excellent service. By joining our team as a mortgage broker, you will quickly find our four core values, Quality, Flexibility, Trust and Value, are at the heart of everything we do.
Due to the high demand for our services we need to continually expand our team. We are looking for whole of market brokers who are exceptional at what they do and have a strong desire to join a quality led company.
We offer a competitive package that will be tailored to each individual to ensure it is attractive compared to your existing role. Expected earnings will be between £60,000-90,000 per annum and can be on an employed or self-employed basis. All leads are generated centrally and there is no pressure for brokers to supply business to be successful at Bennison Brown.
In terms of career development beyond this role we have a number of attractive career pathways which includes leadership roles as the business expands. We are committed to funding the training you will need to be successful in those roles and will help you plan your future.
Who we are looking for?
- CeMAP qualified with at least two years experience providing mortgage and protection advice to clients in a whole of market environment
- Able to project knowledge and expertise when they speak to clients to quickly build trust and rapport
- Has drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience
- Highly organised and is able to meet the expectations of multiple clients that you will be focussed on at any one time
- Flexibility; we need to be available when our clients need us. This will involve working one evening a week and one in four Saturdays
- Must be London based. Our London office is located on the Isle of Dogs.
What you can expect from us?
- A growing pipeline of high quality leads gained through our prominent locations, digital marketing and referrals
- Centralised administration to assist you with the non-advice elements of the process as well as supporting you with mortgage sourcing. This will save a significant amount of time and make you more productive
- Custom built mortgage system, allowing you to focus on the client and their needs without having to re-enter information in multiple systems
- Access to whole of the mortgage market including exclusive deals other brokers cannot get
- A supportive management team who will help you succeed
- Purpose built office, giving you a relaxed modern place to work and meet clients. Only two minutes away from Island Gardens DLR station
If you feel you have the skill set to be part of this team we’d be very happy to hear from you. We like to start with a phone call once you have sent us your CV or a link to your Linked-In profile. If we both then feel there is a potential match we can commence a more formal recruitment process.